Cholestech L·D·X® System
The Cholestech L·D·X (L·D·X) System consists of a compact, lightweight (<1 Kg) electronic analyser and a series of unique, single-use disposable cassettes.
The L·D·X System delivers the ability to measure a complete lipid profile and glucose, ALT, AST, and hs-CRP and it does it all in 5 minutes per test cassette (7 minutes for hs-CRP).
The L·D·X is portable, simple to use (operator independent) and provides the same accuracy and precision as large laboratory based analysers. The L·D·X has been evaluated by the UK Medical Devices Agency (report MDA/95/23) and is CLIA-waived by the FDA.
- Performs TC/HDL analysis on a whole blood sample
- Provides accurate results in 5 minutes.
- User-friendly and very portable.
- No calibration required.
- No pre-treatment or centrifugation of the sample.
- No clinical or chemical background necessary to operate it.
- Extensive Quality Controls incorporated.
This Point of Care system allows you to provide your patients with:
- Immediate test results no repeat appointments needed
- On the spot review of their course of treatment
- Focus on the importance of compliance with treatment
- Increased awareness and confidence in their health care program
- Monitor of their nutritional diet, exercise and treatment plans
- Enhanced care identifies those at increased risk
We also offer are range of L·D·X related consumables. For details [click here].
For information on the cost of these products, please speak to a representative on +44 (0)1793 840073 and quote the following code. Alternatively, complete the online Quotation Request Form.
||Cholestech L·D·X System (including analyser, power supply, optics check cassette, user manual, training CD, 12 month's warranty)